Happy Birthday Cousin!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN ORCINO
Time really run out so fast and it seems that it was just yesterday. My cousin (The older one) will be celebrating his birthday this coming Thursday, October 2, 2009. He will be turning 15 and it seems that it was just yesterday that i was paying with him. I think we just really have to accept the reality that there's no such thing in this world as permanent.
Day by day, i realized that im not getting any younger and I've noticed a big change to my self. I realized that i becoming more mature the way i make decisions, the way i act and the way i think. But sometimes i wish i could turn back those times again.
So cousin, i would like to take this opportunity to greet you an advance happy 15th Birthday an may you have more birthdays to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d