Work and Home

I really had a hard time yesterday facing our irate customer. The customer keeps on complaining about the product she purchased from us. I know it's our fault that we failed to check the item first before we give to her. As a part of our company policies, we must reach customer's satisfaction no matter what. I understand the customer and i know what she's going through knwoing that i am a customer myself as well. And if that would happen to me, i will feel the same way. Good thing, after that long hours of conversation and after my heavy and very stressful work, i was able to relieve all those stress after seeing a great ambiance in my house. I am not a perfectionist but i always make sure that my house is always clean and fresh so every time i went back after work, my irritating mood will change to calm and mild feelings. But there's one thing i have to fix in my house. I noticed lately that the air conditioner in my bed room is not working properly so as the air condition in my car. Hmmmm, i guess i have to contact a technician to fix this up. Maybe i need to upgrade something like the
AC compressor in order to achieve cool and relaxing air. Okay, time to go i have works to finish in my office. That,a all for now. Have a great day and happy blogging!


AC compressor

1 Comment:

  1. ram123 said...
    We deliver flowers and cakes to Gurgaon and Delhi. We provide a wide range of options to choose the gifts for delivery to Delhi and Gurgaon. We also do same day delivery, midnight delivery for perishable items like cakes, flowers. Choose for the gift of your choice at: http://www.gurgaonflowerplaza.com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d