Meet The Coyne Family

Hi everyone! Today, I will share some cool photos of our family, a brief history and other interesting facts about Coyne family! Let’s start with my grandparents.

This is my Grandpa Milton and my Granma Ruby. I never met them in person but we always keep in touch via phone. They are permanently residing on Oklahoma and some of our relatives too.

This is my Dad (right) with my Uncle James. They are very close to each other.

This is my loving and caring Mom. She really doesn’t taking photos of her and i am lucky to find this one in one of my photo album.

This is my younger brother Melvin. He is a certified fashionista and he is so creative too.

This is my one and only sister, Mira. She’s very cool and fun to be with,

This is me and my youngest brother, Milzon. We are very close to each other.

These are my Uncles from Oklahoma.
Isn’t so nice to save these kinds of photographs? Just like what they say, photographs do not just capture the images but also save the memories. Good thing that there are now plenty of ways to store your photos. Aside from ordinary photo albums, you can now store it online using some social networking sites. And you know what? I am very thankful to these social networking sites for allowing us to meet some of my relatives abroad. Actually, i am planning to create a website just for our family where in i am going to store and post all the photos and share it to everyone. In fact, there is free family website available to everyone. You can upload your photos, videos, music, and other files and display it on a site. Isn’t fun to create a website intended to share info and photos of your family?

You can visit our web page here http://www.familydetails.com/the-coyne-family. Happy blogging everyone.
PS; Before i forgot, Snoopy is a part of our family too. LOL




2 Comments:

  1. Mel Alarilla said...
    Nice photos of your family. Keep them for posterity's sake. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.
    Anonymous said...
    As y'all might have noticed, I will do whatever it takes to [B][URL=http://www.tiffanyfree.uk.com]tiffany uk[/URL][/B] weed out the most popular and chic jewelry around, even it takes traveling to [U][B]tiffany bracelets[/U][/B] very warm, beautiful areas like the island of Siesta Key in Florida. In fact, I'm even staying an extra few days here [U]pandora jewellery[/U] just to make sure that I absorb as much information and style as humanly [B]tiffany co[/B] possible (either that or I'm simply not interested in journeying back to the cold tundra that is New York City). Either way, this is the best way for me to [B]pandora uk[/B] report back to you all the excellent styles that are pervading the fashion scene for the [U]tiffany uk][/U] spring and summer of 2009!

    If any of you saw the 2008 romantic comedy, Fool's [U][B]pandora jewellery[/U][/B] Gold, I'm certain you found yourself frantically Googling Kate Hudson's Palm [B][URL=http://www.tiffanyfree.uk.com]tiffany earrings[/URL][/B] Tree Necklace to find out where you could get one just like it. The palm tree necklace was popular last year, and is still flying [B]pandora jewellery[/B] off the shelves today. There truly is something appealing about this shining sterling silver and cubic zirconia necklace with its intricate palm tree design. Of course, we're all aware that [B]tiffany bracelets[/B] the palm tree necklace that Kate wears in the movie is the real Tiffany & Co. version, which is made of diamonds, but unless you [U][B]tiffany bracelets[/U][/B] are also a multi-millionaire like Kate, you probably will also stick to the inspired [U]tiffany jewellery][/U] version.

    On top of various forms of palm tree jewelry, I have [U]pandora beads[/U] found a bevvy of starfish, seahorse, and turquoise and coral-colored jewelry in the many boutiques and shops that Siesta [U]tiffany & co][/U] Key boasts. Look for two-tone starfish jewelry as a big hit this spring and summer, as well [U][B]pandora jewellery[/U][/B] as the Tiffany Inspired Anchor Necklaces, which is another fan-favorite. It also incorporates a [B]pandora uk[/B] sterling silver and cubic zirconia design that is nautical and airy for the [B]tiffany[/B] warmer weather.

    Another ring that I get numerous compliments [B][URL=http://www.pandorajewellery.uk.com]pandora beads[/URL][/B] on is an oxidized silver ring that I wear that has a big round cultured freshwater pearl at its center. The oxidized [U][B]tiffany uk[/U][/B] silver and pearl blends classiness with art-nouveau for a modern look that is truly [U][B]pandora jewellery[/U][/B] unique and sure to catch some attention.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d