Finally It's Weekend!

Finally it's Weekend! A perfect time to relax and to unwind. Whew! That was a very stressing week and I noticed that my boss is becoming so demanding lately. Anyway, i have to bear with all this stress and should face them all professionally in any other way. Well, i think i should stop talking about my work here because thinking about it is giving me so much stress.
I think it is much better if i focus more now on my remodeling plan! Yup! I was thinking of remodeling my room. I want it to look more spacy and I want to have my own bathroom inside too! I never got a bathroom of my own and i have to go downstairs every time i will use the shower. So i guess it is about time! What do yah think guys? Good idea right?
I was gazing over some Interior Designing Magazines yesterday so that i can get some creative ideas for my bathroom. Of course, i want a modern style bathroom. Not big but wide enough to place all my stuffs inside.
And how about placing a very stylish vessel sink inside? That would be awesome. I used to see these vessel sinks in most of the finest hotels here! Oh! Even in the magazines! They are so popular today and you can match them up in any themes or motives you want for your room.
If you are interested, you can check some stylish and fashionable vessel sinks offered at http://www.mrdirectint.com, a great source of stylish sinks and faucet online. They got huge collection of different sinks for different styles and themes. All their products are made from high quality materials in which you can purchase at a very affordable price. Feel free to check their site or call them at (877) 946-5725.

Will give you some updates about the renovation.For the meantime, let us enjoy this weekend! Happy Blogging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d