My Dreams Are Warnings

I used to have recurring dreams and most of them are kinda scary. I wish I know what does it mean and what message my dreams are trying to tell me.
Anyway, got his very interesting quiz from Blogthings. It's exactly what i am looking for.
What does your Dream Means?



Your Dreams Are a Warning



Your dreams seem to show that you're very preoccupied with your fears and problems.



These bad dreams indicate that you need to spend more time on your issues during the day.



You tend to be a very productive thinker.



Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.



Somehow, all of the things said above are true. Gosh! I should start fixing my own issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d