Nap Mat for our Camping Adventure

My family and I decided to have some rest and spend our time in our town house. It is a perfect place to relax because the house is surrounded by trees, fresh air, and far away from the city. My younger brother loves to go out of town because his very excited to build his own tent and build his own camp site. We usually have some bonding to each other. We spend our time outside the house, doing some fun activities, building our own tent, making a camp fire, sharing some stories and a whole lot more!
Of course, before we go, we make sure that everything is set and we have all the things that we need like the camping equipments and foods.
http://www.posylane.com/images/posy_lane_webpage176012.gif
Yesterday, when I was online, I found a site that offers cute and colorful nap mat. I found it really interesting and I know it would be perfect for my little brother. I’m sure it will add more fun and excitement to his camping adventure.
http://www.posylane.com/images/stephen-joseph-quilted-toddler-backpack-train-t245.jpg
It would be much greater if he would bring this stephen joseph quilted backpack with him so he can place some of his things inside.

http://www.posylane.com/images/stephen-joseph-backpack-guitar-1266-t245.jpg
Or maybe he would love this easy to clean adorable stephen joseph backpack. I’m sure we’ll gonna have the best camping adventure this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d