Owning a Domain

It’s been two years since I have learned such thing as “blogging”. I never imagine my self reaching this point where I manage my own blogs with continuously growing readers. I have learned so many things from blogging, things which are completely beyond my expectation. From blogging, I’ve learned how to deal with html codes, java script, customizing my blog templates and a whole lot more!
Blogging has become a passion to me that’s why I’m setting up goals for my blogs. I know that it would be better if I will own a domain for my site. These domains will help my blogs to establish more popularity and help me to gain more readers and followers. However, owning a domain will be very risky especially if you do not have enough knowledge about web hosting. Choosing the right domain and the right domain provider are the most important factors to consider before buying a domain. That’s why I’m highly recommending you to try yahoo domains.
Why use Yahoo as your domain name registrar?
Well, aside from carrying the well-trusted name of Yahoo, Yahoo! Domains is one of the leading domain registrars in the world. They are very reliable and your domains are in good hands! For new customers, you can purchase your domain for as little as $1.99 for you first year! Amazing!
What other services does Yahoo offer to e-businesses?
Aside from domains, you can also register an account under Yahoo! Web Hosting. Their web hosting services will provide you unlimited disk storage, data transfer and email storage. You can save up to 25% and purchased their Web Hosting Services for as low as $7.46/ month.
So for those who desire to own a domain, Yahoo! Domains is surely a great start!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d