I am A Realistic Romantic

I am a Realistic Romantic. No i am not a romantic guy and actually when it comes to love, i really suck! I believed that Love will come once and you have to grab that opportunity as much as you can. I am realistic too. I would rather be married in a simple church which is much cheaper than those expensive and luxurious dream wedding because i will rather buy a house for my family than using it on a one time event only. Hehe how about you? Are you Realistic or Romantic? Me? I'm both!



You Are A Realistic Romantic



It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...

But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.

You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets

You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!

Are You Romantic or Realistic?


d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d