Bar Hopping

I always bring my camera with me and i love taking photos of any events. Photos are not simply capturing images, they also save treasurable memories. Just like what happened last Christmas. Cousins Ichan , Melvin and I hit Greenbelt, Makati to have some bar hop. Makati city is one of the perfect place to bar hop. You can find all kinfs of restaurants here. From Japanese, Italian, Chinese or Authentic Filipino Cuisine, Name It! They got it all here. Not really into bar hopping but i love doing such activity when i am with my cousins.
Here let me show you some of the photos taken last Christmas Day.


Went to Ice Vodka to try their pasta dishes. They both had one bottle of Vodka and since i am not drinking any kind of Liquors, i just ordered Iced Coffee. Sobs!

No she's not my girlfriend, I just wish so. She's not a promo girl too! We are lucky to meet one of the candidates of the Miss Earth Beauty Pageant.

After that, we went to Figaro Coffee Company and tried their delicious muffins.. I love their choco muffins the most.
Anyway, i wish i could also travel outside the country and have a chance to visit other places. I have heard that there are many good restaurants in Tigard Oregon especially the Hilltop Cafe. Hilltop Cafe is said to be one of the greatest Restaurants Tigard Oregon has to offer. So if ever i will be given a chance to visit their place, I will definitely drop by at Hilltop Cafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d