Renovating Again?

I went to my Tita Coring's house yesterday and i was a bit surprised when i found out that she is having a house renovation once again. If i am not mistaken, she had renovated her house early last year that's why it's kinda weird that she is changing almost everything again.


Look at these mess! I just couldn't stand seeing such a big mess like this... I wonder how long will it take for her to clear all these garbages.


They are also renovating their terrace... i'm so excited to see the outcome of this renovation.

(building post)

One of their bedrooms is being demolished.


Even their bathroom.
See the space under the lavatory? they're not putting any tiles yet. Maybe she will be hiring someone like the plumber lake oswego, Oregon has. Piping issues, leakage and other related concerns are such big problems if they are not properly installed so it is better to hire someone who is well trained for such services.
I love their Beige-colored tiles on their living room.

Don't worry guys i will buzz about this renovation going on my Tita Coring's house. I'm sure you are all excited to see the outcome too
That's all for now. Have a great day and happy blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

 
ss_blog_claim=e8cff5cefd3dd81de326d0d711dc808d